Wedding Prep: Beauty Habits To Get Into NOW!
November 12th, 2015 by BESWOON
Image by Focus Photography
The first few weeks after getting engaged will undoubtedly be filled with celebrating (as they should be!), but soon thereafter is definitely not too early to start getting into some beauty habits in preparation for the big day!
- Begin or up your fitness routine: Being physically fit will not only help ensure your big day ensemble fits flawlessly, but will also help clear your skin, your mind and your soul! Join a gym with a friend and help each other motivate for maximum benefit!
- Drink more water: Try for at least 8, 8oz glasses a day (we love carrying our Swell bottle around for pretty motivation!) to improve the look of your skin, reduce bloat and sustain your body!
- Quit biting your nails. Just stop. Really.
- Leave your hair alone! As a general rule, don’t make any drastic changes to your hair before your wedding (unless, of course, that’s your thing!). Save dramatic dye jobs and chopping 5 inches for after the honeymoon.
- Book a makeup artist. In our recent experience, Maine makeup artists are booking out over a year in advance. This is one of the first vendors you should be contacting for your big day!